July 12, 2012

I Said Yes...

...To the dress!

It's true. I bought a wedding dress. The absolute, without out doubt, positively WORST part about it is that I can't even describe it because my ever-supportive fiancé reads these posts. So here I sit looking at a picture of the dress, truly wishing I could post it here, but alas, my hands are tied, my friends. 


The wedding planning has begun, and although I have basically planned the whole thing in my mind, we don't have a date picked out yet. I say this because it is definitely the single most frequently asked question I have heard for the last three weeks. I promise I will pick one soon. 

Yes, I also know the colors, and I've shared them with a few people, but those are yet another thing that I'm keeping tight-lipped about for the most part, because who doesn't love a good surprise?!


Until then, my life is nearly consumed with ideas, thoughts, and dreams. There is so much to do, and even though it seems like so little time, I'm determined to enjoy every step of this process, basking in the glow of the post-engagement happiness until they day it changes to wedding day bliss. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog--seriously, you're awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...