March 21, 2012

The Life of a Nerd

Yesterday was possibly the most exciting day I have had all week.

I got a library card. Yes!! It has been on my list of things to do since I moved in, but I just never got a chance to actually get to the library. I must say, I am pretty beyond excited to brows through rows and rows of books, find the perfect stack, and come home to my brand new patio furniture (!!) and a giant cup of delicious fair trade coffee. Ahh, perfection.

Add in all the positively gorgeous weather, and I have found pure bliss.

I have also been nurturing my own little seedlings lately. Meet the first little sprouting tomato plants. Eventually, I will have three tomato plants and three bell pepper plants. The two are staples in my diet, and I suspect this will be the best summer ever.

And yes, I plan on making homemade salsa.

So here's to the beginning of another spring and bountiful fruit and veggie gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog--seriously, you're awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...