August 7, 2011

Movie Review: Friends With Benefits

One word: hysterical.

Never again will I keep a straight face when I hear a man sneeze.

Suddenly, I have a new appreciation for my conservative mother rather than one who would hit on my boyfriend.

I have been inspired to dig out my NSYNC CDs, though for reasons other than the movie itself. More like I was reminded of my love for Justin Timberlake.

Having a loft apartment in a big city seems way cooler than it already did.

Basically, if you're looking for an entertaining couple of hours, I definitely recommend Friends With Benefits, and I don't take comedy lightly. Slapstick humor is ok, but not worth the ever-rising ticket costs and sticky theater floors. Situational humor though, is glorious. Maybe I love it so much because I have found that I live a great portion of my life finding myself in laughable situations that seem straight out of some sort of comedy series on TV.

Bonus: not only is it entertaining for the lovely ladies out there, but it's good for guys too. Let me tell you, I have seen my fair share of action-packed flicks lately since my dear boyfriend prefers them over a good tear-jerker, chick flick (imagine that), but even he loved this one! So call up a good friend, your beau, or someone other than your conservative parents or people easily offended by scenes for mature audiences, and have a good laugh!

1 comment:

  1. ...This coming from the same person that all of a sudden is obsessed with James Bond and is constantly begging to watch another (imagine that)...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog--seriously, you're awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...